Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Switching it Up!

Now that I have my blog switched over to cover CAD and Revit and anything else along the way I thought it best to throw a little post out.

I am here to discuss the issues that I see people struggle with on these different software packages. I am by no means here to bash the products. You can do some seriously powerful and awesome things with them. However, along the way there are bound to be sticking points..areas that just frustrate you. I think for the most part it is because you see how much these products can do and you get disappointed in some of the areas that you find lacking. I know I do at times.

Also if I find cool tricks to make things go faster and more efficient I'll post them here as well.

So let's get started..... :D

No comments: