Friday, July 25, 2008

Dusting off the cobwebs...

Hi! After a long awaited time, I have been able to get back into my account here.

Just as an update...The company I work for has decided to stay with ABS 2007 for the time being. The respective cad dept reps and myself have been investigating the pro's and con's of making the switch to MEP 2009. It sounds like that will stay on the back burner until atleast the first service pack is issued. At this time we are all still muddling our way through the 07 product and making the switch to the 09 is probably not in our best interest at the moment. (After all it did take them 9yrs to switch from R14 to 07).

Needless to say, my posts will continue to be about ABS07. The nice thing about this is that even in the newer version of MEP alot of these steps and processes are still valid. Also, I am sure there are still those of you out there still working on 07.

Thank you for hanging with me during the "radio silence".

No comments: